Hi! I am Mary Kirkpatrick.
A Virtual/Freelance Marketing Manager
How Can I Help You Grow?
I help business owners reach their growth targets through marketing.
I repair problematic existing sites, turning them into 24/7 selling machines. When I’m done, I also help with online advertising, so leads and sales are dropping in your pocket. And I keep your brand top of mind through great content and organic SEO.
whatever works for you
I’m both old school and new school, utilizing and recommending press releases, trade shows, print, direct mail and other tools from yesteryear, when appropriate and cost effective. I’m able to offer a multi-faceted approach to marketing that reaches all desired demographics for the least cost.
- Create and manage social media and content marketing strategies, orchestrating every detail and measuring results
- Write fresh, captivating content for website, SEO and authority-building purposes
- Monitor competitors, industry and news for opportunities to expand business
- Update search engine marketing, both paid and organic; run Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and other campaigns
- Create sales funnels for inbound lead generation
- Build websites and maintain sites with new content, updates, news, and additional services
- Manage a company newsletter and perform email marketing
- Create and execute print mail campaigns to current and prospective clients
- Utilize experience with Google Apps, PowerPoint; Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and marketing automation software
- Create PowerPoint presentations for speaking and sales engagements
- Utilize graphic design skills for packaging, ads, infographics, website and branding
- Find writing and speaking opportunities for company President and executive staff
- Assist in planning and executing corporate events, including ordering materials, swag
- Find and assess sponsorship opportunities and leverage to best advantage
- Research target market to help build new leads
- Plan and help produce videos
There aren’t any “no” answers, only solutions.
How Do I Work?
I work from my cozy home office, every day, and I’m always reachable and in touch.
I like to work with easy going, fun, enthusiastic people who recognize the important role that marketing plays in business development efforts and successful revenue generation. I invoice weekly or monthly, depending on the relationship we establish.
Many web designers and marketing agencies claim that they provide great service, but truly awesome service providers turn clients into raving fans. Here’s a few of our biggest fans.
Mary led our highly conservative management team through what is normally a grueling process of marketing development. That is, helping us understand our lack of believability via our arcane marketing tools and by helping the management team truly understand where we were stopping ourselves with regards to visual media. Her creative outcome took our small corporation appearance from that of a small basement company to a substantial leader in the online training development field. Her work made our marketing materials and proposals appear much more professional thereby making the contents and our ability to deliver the services even more believable. She literally created a brand for us that we could not do ourselves. Frankly, we received better value than Mary received in compensation. And, Mary did what she said she would do when she said it. All in all an A for creativity, giving us the most for our budget, and excellent customer service.
I look for the best talent for my clients, and I found an amazing web resource in Mary. When faced with a site development project, Mary came in and hit the ground running, guiding us on WordPress challenges and building exactly what we had in mind. From plug-ins to coding, imagery to copy placement, Mary and her team excelled with professionalism, on-time and on-budget delivery. I won't hesitate to pull her in for Mainspire's projects in the future. I highly recommend her work!
Mary is a world-class Marketing Consultant, well-versed in digital and traditional marketing, web design, graphic design and creative advising. But, the best part about working with Mary and her team is their dedication to the "customer experience." Whether it's doing a strategic marketing plan for a local practice, a dynamic e-commerce website project for a national retailer or designing a direct mail campaign for a non-profit - Mary and her team makes it an easy-going experience for everyone involved.
Mary did an excellent job updating a website of a key client. Very professional, excellent designer, very strategic in her approach. I would recommend her - absolutely.
Mary designed and developed a top-notch website for our group that has increased traffic to our site, given us more flexibility, and is customized to fit our specific needs. We are very pleased with the final product and highly recommend her to anyone looking for similar results.
Mary has helped our company immensely. She has excellent marketing skills, especially branding, marketing communications and digital marketing.
get in touch
Don’t be shy, I’m not. Let’s have a phone call and see how we connect.
Let’s start with that and see if we can create great results together.